So...yeah. This is my own thing not related to BIO, but created with BIO/HF pieces.
Now then, awkwardness aside...
Welcome to the world of the Mujitoki, a world where the entertainment is...intresting.
In this world, mercy is a foreign concept. If you let your opponent live, you are weak. He must be killed at the end of the day. To get their entertainment, the locals hold daily Mujitoki battles, where two Battle Masters, a cross between shogun and general, fight to the death with their troops:
- Beserkers, a wild predator used in Mujitoki battles due to their hostile and vicous nature.
- Soilders, an artificial species made specifically for battle.
- Scouts, a subspecies of the Soilder equipped with a energy claw and pheremone packs to attract a Berserker.
- Aeiral Strikers, a natural species with an organic jetpack built-in that, as a last resort, can self-destruct.
- The Darkened, those who have meddled with shadows that are now forced to be in the Mujitokie battles as someone to use long projectiles.
- Drones, robots meant to be speed-battlers and equiped with a laser.
- Shielders, who use large shields to deflect attacks.
These battles are incredibly vicous, both to the troops and the Battle Masters. Only one will leave.
However...when a hunchbacked Battle Master breaks the status quo and shows mercy to his opponent, he finds everyone agaisnt him, including his own friends. Thus, he is forced to go on the run with his troops by his side. Soon, they will have all they need to turn this upside-down world back rightside-up.
So, what do you think?