Once upon a time, YJF lived in a new house. He had moved to a new neighborhood and had taken up residence in a old, musty building which had been recently and only halfway renovated. Once situated, he quickly befriended half the neighborhood with his uncanny charm and social skills.
It was only in the spring of 2016 when nearby residents noticed the odd shipments being brought into the halfway renovated building. Long oblong boxes with curious markings and exposed pallets of a strange dark wood - But never any carpenters, and never any sounds of carpentry. YJF's house began to grow a strange abundance of weeds and moss around the boundries, sickly vines climbing up the walls drawn to something inside, no doubt what construct the strange dar…Read more >
1. The Tree of Life
2. Ghost in the Shell
3. Pulp Fiction
4. The Wizard of Oz
7. One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
8. 2001: A Space Odyssy
9. Taxi Driver
10. The Godfather
12. The Silence of the Lambs
15. Apocalypse Now
16. The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
17. Pan's Labyrinth
18. The Shawshank Redemption
19. Edward Scissorhands
20. Seven Samurai
21. The Social Network
22. The Lord of The Rings: The Return of the King
22. The Road
24. No Country For Old Men
25. The Thin Red Line
26. The Grapes of Wrath
27. Laurence of Arabia
28. Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
29. The Grand Budapest Hotel
30. Night of the Living Dead
31. The Great Dictator
33. The Master
34. American Psycho
35. Eternal Sunshine of…Read more >
Favorite DC Moments
1. The Dark Knight Rises - WEARS THERH TRRRHIGAAAR????
2. The Dark Knight - Good evening ladies and gentle men. We are TONIGHT'S entertainment!
3. Watchmen - All the Rorschach
4. Man of Steel - Neck Snapping is actually pretty hilarious...
5. Batman Begins - I don't have to kill you. I can simply choose not to save you.
6. Man of Steel - I will find him. I will find him... I will find him. I WILLFINDHIMMM!
7. Watchmen - October 12th, 1985. Tonight a comedian died in New York
8. Watchmen - What happened to the American dream? You're looking at it.
9. The Dark Knight - WARES RACHAL????
10. Batman Begins - WERE AR THE DRUGS GOIGGG????
11. Batman (1989) - Excuse me but.... have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?-BAT…Read more >
Favorite MCU moments
1. Guardians of the Galaxy - You said it yourself... coughprofanitycough, we're the Guardians of the Galaxy
2. Iron Man - The Iron Man Demo Video Diaries
3. The Winter Soldier - Nick Fury and his sweet James Bond ride/Batmobile
4. Age of Ultron - That scene with Gollum
5. Iron Man 3 - Tony vs. Killian
6. Thor - ANOOOTHAH!
7. Ant Man - Michael Douglas Being Classy
8. Iron Man 2 - Dis ig knot mahy burd. I wagnt Mahy Burd. I WAGNT MAHY BURGD!
9. Iron Man 2 - Hammer sellin guns and licking candy like a bazz.
10. Captain America - Red Skull Ripping off his Agent Smith Cosplay
11. Avengers - Laughing at Thor's stupidity-NOOOO COULSON!!!-Nope, still funny.Read more >
1. Martin Scorsese - Hugo, The Aviator, Shutter Island
2. Terrence Malick - The Tree of Life, The Thin Red Line
3. John Carpenter - Escape From New York, The Thing, Big Trouble in Little China
4. Guillermo Del Toro - Pan's Labyrinth, Hellboy/Hellboy and the Golden Army, Pacific Rim
5. Nicholas Winding Refn - Drive, Valhalla Rising
6. Steven Spielberg - Jaws, Temple of Doom, Minority Report
7. Tim Burton - Sweeney Todd, Beetlejuice, Edward Scissorhands
8. Alfonso Quaron - Gravity, Children of Men
9. Fancis Ford Coppella - The Godfather/The Godfather Part 2, Apocalypse Now
10. Coen Brothers - Inside Llewyn Davis, O' Brother Where Art Thou?, No Country For Old Men
11. Paul Thomas Anderson - There Will Be Blood
12. Sergio Leone - The Do…Read more >